If you are eligible for reimbursement of the medical expenses from Central/ State Govt. or other private firms, the application for the same should be forwarded to Medical Superintendent's office or can be sent by post addressing it to the Medical Superintendent of the institute.
When you forward the application kindly make sure that you have included the following documents;
- Filled up Essentiality certificate with the details of bill (date, purpose, amount etc) and total expenses incurred.
- Original bills issued from the hospital. (Kindly avoid IP advance bills)
- Bills for the medicines prescribed by the medical officer of this hospital, and a copy of the prescription or discharge summary.
- A copy of the discharge summary.
- A self-addressed registered stamped envelope to send back the bills (affix required postage stamp).
The bills certified by the medical officer will be dispatched to the addressee at the earliest (within 15 days).